Our Academy has high expectations of itself and its pupils. We endeavour to achieve the best that we can and demonstrate care, pride and quality in our work and outcomes. It is an expectation that pupils will positively represent the Academy and the wider Multi Academy Trust by looking smart, well presented and proud. It is our policy that all children wear the official uniform when attending school or when representing the school in an organised event outside of normal hours. All items of clothing must be named, so that they can be returned if lost. We do not have the capacity to store unnamed lost property.
Waddington All Saints Academy Uniform – Compulsory Items
- Red sweatshirt /cardigan with the Waddington All Saints Academy logo
- White shirt/polo T-shirt
- Grey or black trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore or red and white gingham dress (not leggings)
- Plain black shoes or plain black leather ankle boots – no trainers allowed (footwear
- must be smart / no higher than the ankle / low heel / no decoration and closed toe)
All pupils should have the following in the Academy for competition and Physical Education:
- Black shorts (for indoor and outdoor use)
- A white round neck T shirt (also available with the Academy logo)
- Plain black jumper / fleece
- Black tracksuit bottoms (for use outdoors only)
P.E. clothing should be kept in a draw-string bag and kept in the Academy at all times, taking them home at the end of the half term or when they need to be washed.
Pupils should not have jewellery, such as bracelets, necklaces or rings, on show in the Academy for health and safety reasons. Stud earrings and watches may be worn but must be removed for all PE lessons.